Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Further Developments for Final Designs

 These are the different variations for my final designs.

With this first design variations I have changed the colours and adding the symbol pattern into the ipod screen.

With this symbol pattern I have just changed just changed the background colour to the peach tone to see how it worked with the other designs as a collection.


This first design is the third design that i submitted for formative, I got feedback that it would look better if I show how the pattern would repeat happen.
It was also pointed out that on my other designs I have used tones of the same colours where as this one is more flat. 
I have resolved this design by making it more of a repeat pattern and have replaced the cassette tape with the ipod motif.

   

This was a fourth design I created after the formative,  it is simply just two layers of the same pattern at different scales and placed on top of each other, the top layer has had the transparency lowered so you can see the bigger scale ipod pattern underneath.


No comments:

Post a Comment